I do feel that my blog is pretty versatile.. considering you can find anything from poor parenting to excessively sweet nothings to violently enraged rants floating around in my posts. One thing that I don’t do enough is show gratitude, and that changes right now (for this post, anyway).
So I thank you SHG, for including me in your “acceptance post” (I totally made that up, you like?) and for giving me an opportunity to point out some of my favorite blogs in return! Yours is of course at the top of the list, but I don’t think there are tag-backs in this game.. right? It’s a shame because not only do I sit on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what’s happening next (or isn’t) with the German, but I also love your cat. It’s a dirty confession, but I had to tell you. Your cat is fucking adorable.
<insert awkward moment here>
Here we go folks…. you ready??
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog. Done.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you. Duh.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. 15 is a lot of work and I’m feeling pretty lazy today. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit. Yeah, I went there.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment. It will be an exhausting task, but I’ll do it at some point before I leave work today. This is what the pay me to do, isn’t it?
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself. If you insist!
- When I have a bad dream, I have to go out on the balcony and smoke a cigarette before I can fall back asleep. Most recent bad dream was last night.. I dreamt that one of the Nutcracker moms was bitching about how I did something for the set and her and a bunch of other moms made my daughter feel like shit about it so in response I sabotaged the entire show then they tried to kill both of us. Bizarre.
- If I don’t have hot sauce and ranch to dip my pizza in, I won’t enjoy it.
- I love making videos on my laptop. I do it for no good reason at all (except for this one time – that was an awesome reason!) I actually recorded like 6 hours of “footage” yesterday to use in a video that I’ll probably get buzzed on wine and finish tonight. Why do I need to drink to finish it? Something about wine makes me a video editing maniac, and my fingers work lightning fast. That’s how I like them.
- I like wine.
- Even though I talk shit on other people who do it, I spoil my daughter. Not to the point that she’s rotten, but she is DEFINITELY spoiled.
- Cooking and creating things in the kitchen makes me feel good about myself. When those things are actually tasty, I feel even better!
- When I’m nervous or thoughtful or upset.. I pick at my lips incessantly. They are permanently, irreversibly chapped. I also chew on the inside of my cheeks. Gross right?
Go check out the awesome blogs that managed to make their way into this post despite my extremely lazy disposition today. Then have some ice cream or something. Or take a nap… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.