Red carpets are for noobs. Real superstars like me deserve something better, something much MORE than red! I hope you’re not wondering why the hell I suddenly believe that I’m worthy of this honor… you should know that I am. If you’re wondering WHAT I’m talking about.. I need to you keep up with my amazing blog better (and read every single comment that people post)… geez. Some followers you are huh?
This monumental, multicolored carpet occasion is all for one simple reason:
THE LIEBSTER AWARD.
“Oooooh! Ahhhhhh! Loud roar of the crowd going wild! Crazy applause!”
Thank you people, you are all too kind!
Just kidding. You know who really is too kind? Pucker Up Buttercup. If you don’t know who she is, you’re obviously doing it wrong… go check her out and be part of the cool club. She was even featured on Freshly Pressed so she’s basically famous!
This is the second blog award nomination I’m accepting in a weekish time frame. Not that I think that makes me cool… I’m just shocked at my own perseverance in the writing, linking, gushing gratitude, nominating, question answering willpower. And I even have a ridiculously mucous-stuffed nose right now [if I were a dude, I’d be practically dead] so this is a pretty big deal. Let’s do it, shall we?
My understanding is that this award is a show-the-love-pay-it-forward kinda gesture. Sarcasm aside, I really do truly appreciate it, Baroness Lesbiana Von Lichtenclit. Sarcasm in place, thanks for the homework!
Rules are as follows:
- You must link back the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
imposed on given to me by The Baroness:
- What’s the most important quality you look for in a friend?
They must drink, curse (or not mind my cursing), smoke (or not mind my smoking), and have an equally shitty attitude and exquisite ability to be an extreme bitch from time to time (or find those qualities endearing). Being tall is a bonus so they can reach shit that’s high up for me.
- What would your superhero name be?
CBPTSYBRWCSL (pronounced: “captain-cyber-wick-sell”) (stands for: Crazy Bitch Pretending To Save You But Really Won’t Cause She’s Lazy. I’ll wait while you double-check that I really used all those letters.)
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart? If so, whose? If I have, I’m not aware. I was always the broken-hearted loser after relationships ended. Now I’m married, so those days are behind me. (And if you’re thinking marriage isn’t a guarantee it won’t happen again, I can assure you that it is. I own a shovel and multiple alibis.)
- Is the pursuit or the capture better? Why? Depends what I’m pursuing. The bottom of a bag of chips? Pursuit is better. A million dollars? Definitely the capture, to hell with the hard work.
- What do you most wish you could do over? Moving to VA. Bad, bad, bad decision and horribly executed. Still struggling 3 years later.
- Is it ever okay to put raisins in cookies? Why or why not? If they are oatmeal cookies, yes. Cause I like chewy sweet stuff in my oatmeal. Any other cookies, hell no.
- What’s the last compliment you were given? I was complimented on my daughter scoring a soccer goal today. Not really my credit to take, but I’m gonna anyway. If that doesn’t fly, I’m also the coach so it was all thanks to me regardless ;)
- How important is the first kiss? Not very. I don’t remember any first kisses. First time boinking? Yes.
- What’s the best name for a turtle, and why? Dude, cause it’s a bad ass name.
- What do you wish people knew about you? Sending me a big fat check in the mail will secure your good karma indefinitely. Go ahead and try it!!
Now for arduous task of choosing 10 bloggers with under 200 followers. It’s not that this is extraordinarily difficult.. just time-consuming. And I don’t follow a hell of a lot of blogs. I got 7 though, which is more than half. So I’m considering this requirement fulfilled!
- Simple Heart Girl
- Scott and Rene
- A Slice of Mudpie
- CHAPTER 19.
- Extreme Mom
- This, That and the Other Thang
10 questions that I pulled straight out of my ass… no worries, they smell like roses:
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Do you like going to the movie theater?
- What is your favorite techy toy?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could relive one day of your life, which one would it be?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
- Why do you blog?
- Are you a fan of any sport?
- Have you ever had an embarrassing nickname?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I’m off to bed.. this has literally put me to sleep. I guess I’ll let these awesome bloggers know that the multicolored carpet has been rolled out to them first!